Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ONLY BELIEVE


Listen to these powerful words from Jesus, "Do not fear, only believe and she will be well." What does it take to believe? Often times fear paralyze us and leave us stuck in a mindless state of inaction. As a result, sickness lingers, passion disappears, our drive dissipates, and death then overtake us (this may not necessarily be physical) and the purpose for which we were created is not fulfilled. But I declare today that I will NO LONGER be held hosatge by fear or doubt. I will activate my faith and believe. I will doubt my DOUBTS and BELIEVE my beliefs. The worst that can happen is that I could resume my posture of unbelief and inaction and get what I've always gotten which was NOTHING. Activate your faith today and believe in the God of the WORD. You have the POWER to conquer impossible......ONLY BELIEVE. What will you believe today?

Luke 8:50 "Do not fear, only believe and she will be well."

No comments:

Post a Comment