Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A good laugh: "Dry Feet"






Hopefully your feet does not look like this. But, if youre honest you will admit that you've had dry feet. Yesterday, I was having a conversation with my wife and noticed that her feet were dry. And just as I looked up to make a comment and "crack a joke" I quickly glanced at my own feet and realized that they were dry too. Simultaneously, my wife looked at me and as if she read my thoughts like a book, before I even opened my mouth she laughed out and said "uh huh, look at your feet". I couldnt help myself as I burst into laughter.


LESSON: It is so easy for us to find fault in other's. Meanwhile, upon closer observation we could easily be guilty of the same thing or worse. Remember, love covers many flaws!


Matthew 7: 3&5 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye then you will see clearly to remove the speck of sawdust from your brother's eye.

1 comment:

  1. if there was ever a time to laugh, it is when you connect with someone on such a level it is unmistakable!

    ReplyDelete